Sunday, October 20, 2013

Cosplay Update

So I ordered my Mikasa wig and it came in! I had a lot of fun playing with it and taking pictures at night xD



I'm so excited! I even was able to get the fabric to make my scouting legion jacket! Though I'm still trying to figure out how I'm gonna make the pattern first for the jacket O_O I was so scared when I looked at it online because it looks different then it does in person (so glad I went and got it in person haha!) Here's what type of fabric I bought: http://www.joann.com/sew-classic-bottomweight-solid-classic-twill-tobacco/10493658.html#prefn1=isProject&start=18&prefn2=isProject&q=twill&prefv2=false&sz=18&srule=price-low-to-high&prefv1=false

 and here it is in person and in different lighting and a bonus cat picture! x3

 

  Wish me luck on figuring this stuff out! 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment